Our client, a well-established and reputable tour operator company seeks to recruit a dynamic and experienced professional for the position of the Accountant for its Head Offices in Larnaca.
The successful candidate will handle accounting operations of the Company, ensuring effective business support.
- Support the online reservation system to drive day-to-day reconciliation with banks, hotels, transport and excursions providers
- Execute reconciliations process with agencies / suppliers on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of bookkeeping
- General bookkeeping duties: recording of invoices, payments
- Support the process of cash flow preparation
- Perform other accounting and finance tasks as requested
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or any other related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting / controlling / finance
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details,
- Able to perform under pressure in a busy fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, 1C accounting software will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, other languages (i.e., Russian) would be an advantage
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Cyprus
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 21/05/2021.