People are our greatest asset; our people enable us to add value to our clients’ businesses. We intend to successfully serve our clients by having partners and staff who possess the capabilities, competence, and ethical principles required to guarantee that engagements performed by the firm are in accordance with professional standards, regulatory and legal requirements.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic professional to join our accounting department.
- Preparation of accounting records for local and international clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT/VIES return
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparation and submission of employer Tax return (TD7)
- LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting or University Degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
Skills and experience:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Dynamic with high levels of commitment and ability to take initiative
- Strong team working skills
An attractive remuneration package including Provident Fund will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 25 October 2021.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Empowering your Success!