Our client, a well established and reputable company operating in retail sector, seeks to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors and will have the overall responsibility for the day to day activities of the company’s Accounting & Finance Department. Specifically, key responsibilities of the position include, among others, supervising the accounting department, preparing financial statements, management accounts, cash flows and budgets, implementing internal control policies and procedures, liaising with financial institutions and the external auditors, ensuring compliance with local tax and statutory requirements etc.
- University Degree in Accounting or any other related disciplines
- Membership to a professional accounting body such as ACA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer knowledge
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance. Curriculum Vitae to our offices or by email to [email protected] quoting reference CFO, by 30/9/2019 23:59.
61 Lordou Vyronos, Lumiel Building 4th floor, 6023 Larnaca
Tel: 24818300, Fax: 24818779, email: [email protected]