Our client, a well-established and reputable company operating in the retail sector, seeks to recruit a part -time bookkeeper.
- Daily Bookkeeping and preparation of accounting records by using the SAP
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of cash, banks, creditors and debtors etc.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports
- Liaise with external auditors
- Perform any other accounting/bookkeeping duties as required by the management
- Holder of LCCI Higher in accounting or equivalent diploma in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Computer literate
- knowledge of SAP (accounting and stock control software) will be considered as an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 25 May 2021 23:59.