Our client, a well-established and reputable tour operator company, seeks to recruit a dynamic and experienced professional for the position of the Senior Accountant for its Head Offices in Larnaca.
The successful candidate will handle Financial and Accounting operations of the Company by leading junior accountants, ensuring effective business support.
- Support the online reservation system to drive day-to-day payment reconciliation with banks
- Coordinate reconciliations process with the agencies on a regular basis
- Control over payments overdue
- Prepare of Cash flow report (actuals) on a monthly basis
- Participate in the process of financial statements preparation and budget variances analysis
- Liaise with various external stakeholders (Trust, Banks and Acquiring provider, External auditor)
- General bookkeeping duties: Record of invoices, payments
- Supervise a team of accountants
- Perform other accounting and finance tasks as requested
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or any other related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting / controlling / finance
- ACCA / ACA Qualified or nearly qualified is an advantage
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a busy fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, 1C accounting software will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, other languages (i.e., Russian) would be an advantage
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Cyprus
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to email@example.com, by 21/05/2021.